International Art Magazine
Ninth edition is out now - over 19 500 readers worldwide!
Applications for our tenth edition is accepting now
2020, we launched our new digital Art magazine. Now is over 19500 readers worldwide!
We invite painting, collage, and sculpture artists and photographers to our magazine. Interviews and articles within art subjects will be featured in the Art magazine as well. We welcome galleries, art fairs, art events, and cultural organizations to place advertising in Art magazine. The magazine goes out for free to art buyers, art collectors, and galleries.
All next Art magazines will be distributed to decent public spaces such as hotels, banks, art exhibitions, and more.
The next art magazine front page will be chosen among artists with profiles on the website. Don’t miss a chance to be on the cover and start your profile!
Now only 10 € and you get 1 pages in the magazine and you can choose how many pages you want .
Now you have the chance to be on the front page of art magazine No.10
All you have to do is take 5 pages for €50, before April 29.
So we will select one of those who have taken 5 pages and you will get 10 pages plus interview if you are selected for the next cover of magazine No. 10.
Be on time this time to submit your artwork and have the chance to be on the front page.
submit to email@example.com
Tenth Edition of The Art magazine submission deadline is 2023-05-03!
The release for the magazine is 2023-05-11!
You must have a website, or show your portfolio on Saatchi, Artsy or Artpal for us.
For NFT, you need to have OpenSea or Foundation App account.
No Instagram or Facebook.
- Be discovered by the Museum of Contemporary Art, Artplu Shanghai China. Only for painting artists
- Get seen by galleries around the world
- Get more visitors and art buyers to your website
- Get more followers on Instagram and Facebook
- Save your time with our help to build a network and reach the right audience on social media
- Coming out in Marcus personal newsletter, which goes out to 1,600 galleries and 300 art dealers and private art buyers around the world.