International Art Magazine
Second edition is out now - over 11 000 readers worldwide!
Applications for our 3nd edition is accepting now
This 2020 year, we come out with our other digital art magazine. We mainly want painting artists and photographers and collage, sculpture artists to the magazine. Even galleries and art fairs and arts events and cultural organizations can advertise in the art magazine.
The magazine goes out to art buyers, and galleries and the magazine will be free for everyone, even those who are not interested in art!
The magazine will be holding various interviews within art and galleries for art events, and we also collaborate with international art journalists.
Winners from the artist competition will be on the front page!
To be part of the art magazine, fill in the contact form
Deadline for submission is January, 2021
The release for the magazine is February 3, 2021.
- Be discovered by the Museum of Contemporary Art, Artplu Shanghai China. Only for painting artists.
- Get more followers on Instagram and Facebook to get more attention to your art.
- Get seen by galleries around the world.
- Get more visitors and art buyers to your website.
- It takes time to network and also takes a lot of time for social media to reach the right audience. We help with it!
- Artists who are in the art magazine: Yana Kantsel, Hella Ridder, Sabine Kay, Alexandra Marx, Adam Starr, Bianca Turner, Anna Kostrytska, Petra Schott, David Barbero, Eva Galda, Marie Getta, Cecilia Grensner, Karl Weiming Lu, Katie Willes, Luiz Campoy, Sophia Hviid, Stevie Parker, Nathan Daniel, Rebekka Heitz